Saturday 15 July 2017

After a gap


I have been busy for a while and life has been hectic! I really didn't think I would get this busy during my second year of my MBA. During my summer holidays I had to do my internship and was fortunate enough to work as an intern at Metis Family Office Services in Chennai. Two months flew like anything and in the blink of my eye was sitting in the class of the seniors waiting for the first years to arrive.

Then I had my internship report to complete, CIMA classes in the morning, classes till 4 in the evening and then come to my room tired and exhausted. I am writing this post at 1 am early morning having our department fest the coming day. I am the event coordinator for Business Quiz and it's exciting and challenging to be a part of the fest. I really hope everything falls into place! I have always thought of writing my blog regularly but time is one thing I am feeling I am very short of nowadays. I have thought of writing my blog regularly and writing new posts even though it might be small. I want to share my opinion on some important events happening and a lot have been happening of late right from the crazy IPOs to the 12 NPA accounts which have been asked to find a quick solution or face the consequences by RBI. I hope this letters finds you all in good health and spirit. 

Good night! 

No comments:

Post a Comment