Tuesday 18 July 2017

The lesson I learnt today


I have always believed that greediness produces ill wealth and ultimately destruction. But today I'm surprised that even I fell for it today during my intra-day trading. This is one of those days when I thought of buying ITC stock at lower levels and selling it at a profit of Rs 2 per share. i got a profit of 10,000 Indian Rupees. A regular me would have stopped at that point and been happy with what I got. But it is stock market where greediness overtakes all other characters which you would have built for a long time within you. I put in another trade thinking I could not go wrong this time too. But as it happened I had to come out of the day with a loss of 1000 rupees. What I have learnt today is to be content with what we have at certain times in our life and not to be over confident. Another important thing is to respect the market. A market is a place for making money. Agreed. But there are certain principles which are to be followed. I believe I will learn from this lesson hereon and would be more careful and do the necessary before putting myself in.

No comments:

Post a Comment